Terms of service
By using Snipcart, you're agreeing to the terms listed below.
- You must be 18 years of age or older to use Snipcart.
- You must provide your full legal name, a valid email address, and any other required information to complete the sign-up process.
- We cannot be held liable for any damage or loss that may result from your failure to protect your login information, including your password.
- We’ll contact you by email regarding your account or any other reason related to your account.
- When using the services of payment gateways (Stripe, PayPal, Paymill, etc.) to manage your payments, you’ll have to respect their respective terms of service in order to use Snipcart.
- You may not use Snipcart for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You must not, in the use of Snipcart, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright or trademark laws).
- We reserve the right to suspend, cancel and terminate an account for any reason, at any time, without notice.
- Your use of Snipcart is at your sole risk. It is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis.
- Verbal, physical, written or other forms of abuse (including threats of abuse or retribution) of any Snipcart customer, employee, member, or officer will result in immediate account termination.
- We cannot be held responsible for any errors or frauds that can occur during the use of the service.
Payments, fees and pricing
- All live accounts require a valid credit card. Test only accounts are free.
- For the Standard plan, fees will be billed monthly and are based on the total sales amount processed by Snipcart for the billing period.
- For the Advanced & Corporate plan, fees will be billed monthly at the start of your billing period.
- Payments of fees are non-refundable.
- All fees are in USD and exclusive of all taxes, levies, or duties imposed by taxing authorities. You shall be responsible for payment of all such taxes, levies, or duties.
- We are not responsible for any price change of a third party you use in connection with Snipcart.
- In the event of a price change, Snipcart will notify you by email 60 days in advance.
Cancellation and termination
- You can cancel and terminate your account in the merchant dashboard, under Account.
- You can also cancel and terminate your account by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Upon cancellation, you’ll be billed a final invoice.
To opt out of receiving targeted advertising, we invite visitors to head over to the DAA opt-out site www.aboutads.info or the NAI opt-out site at networkadvertising.org/choices, or if they are in Europe, to the EDAA opt-out site at youronlinechoices.eu.
To learn more about our GDPR compliance, consult our Data Processing Addendum.
Join 20 000+ developers & merchants. Testing is forever free, no credit card required.