E-Commerce Shipping Solutions to Fulfill Orders
With Snipcart, you choose the shipping carrier that best suits your e-commerce’s distribution needs. Don't need one? Enable fixed & custom shipping rates, or use our API to provide shipping logistics yourself.
More info on our e-commerce shipping solutions
- FedEx - Worldwide shipping, logistics management and supply chain management.
- USPS - Independent agency of the US government providing national postal service.
- UPS - World's largest package delivery company and a provider of supply chain management solutions.
- Canada Post - Providing innovative physical and electronic delivery solutions that create value for customers, employees and all Canadians.
- Australia Post - Providing accessible, reliable and affordable postal services to all Australians.
- Purolator - Canada's shipping company for courier and freight.
Ship to customers all over the world
Offer real-time shipping estimates
Quickly inform in-cart customers about upcoming shipping costs for their orders. We've integrated Snipcart with all the shipping solutions for e-commerce listed above just for that. No bad surprises, no abandoned shopping carts.
Send tracking numbers in one click
As soon as you fulfill an order, keep your customers informed about their shipped order's status with automatic emails.
Enable free, fixed or dynamic shipment fees
Configure specific shipping scenarios tailored to your online shop and customers.
Use your own shipping provider
Synchronize your personal shipping carrier with our application using our API.
Join over 6500 developers and merchants.
Start shipping products anywhere!
"Snipcart is a perfect fit for any web developer’s toolbox! It’s very easy to implement, flexible enough to use on most eCommerce projects and supported by a responsive team who want to see every project succeed."
"Integrating Snipcart into our online store was a breath of fresh air! Not only did it take care of all the heavy lifting involved with a shopping cart, but it also never made us compromise."
"Snipcart provided a low-friction, drop-in cart service that was perfect for our project. Customizing was a piece of cake, and their devoted support and eagerness to evolve have been a constant and pleasant surprise."