Do you offer discounts for high-volume sales?
We can set up specific pricing plans for merchants with high-volume sales through our I am special plan.
We understand that, for merchants with high-volume sales, our 2% commission fee can add up to quite a lot of money. And we sure don’t want cost concerns to be the only thing stopping you from using Snipcart to help take your online business to the next level. That’s why we offer adapted and specific pricing to suit your business model and needs.
If you want to learn if your business qualifies for the I am special plan, head over to our Pricing page and fill up the contact form. We'll be in touch shortly!
- Can I build a new website with Snipcart?
- What programming skills do I need to set up Snipcart?
- Do I need an SSL/HTTPS certificate installed on my website?
- Can I use Snipcart with WordPress?
- How can I suggest new features?
- Can I test Snipcart for free?
- Do you handle recurring payments & subscriptions?
- Does Snipcart offer a merchant dashboard?
- Can I sell digital goods with Snipcart?
Standard & custom pricing
- How do Standard & "I am special" pricings work?
- Why do you charge a minimal monthly fee of $10 on the Standard plan?
- If I make no sales, will I pay the $10 minimal monthly fee on the Standard plan?
- Do you offer discounts for high-volume sales?
- What are your rates for non-profit organizations?
- How much will it cost me to use Snipcart?
- Which languages are supported by Snipcart?
- Which currencies are supported by Snipcart?
- In which countries is Snipcart available?
- Can I set up crowdfunding with Snipcart?
- How can I cancel my account?
- Which browsers does Snipcart support?
- I'm a developer; how should I set up Snipcart for my client?
- How can I manage inventory for my store?
- How do I handle chargebacks with Snipcart?
Join 30 000+ developers & merchants. Testing is forever free, no credit card required.