Can I use deferred payments with Snipcart?
Your customers don’t have to pay online, and yes, you can bill them later. Our aim here is to accommodate different payment methods and facilitate the already existing relationships between you and your clients. If, say, your client is an institution, sometimes they won’t be able to pay online with a credit card number. It’s important to us that you can use Snipcart the way it suits you best. That’s why we support deferred payments.
When configuring your Snipcart dashboard, you can choose to enable the "bill me later" option. By doing that, your customers will have an additional option when they reach the payment step inside the online shopping cart. They’ll be able to choose to pay later. No payments will be processed; you’ll be able to manage the transaction any way you see fit and bill them later!
- Can I build a new website with Snipcart?
- What programming skills do I need to set up Snipcart?
- Do I need an SSL/HTTPS certificate installed on my website?
- Can I use Snipcart with WordPress?
- How can I suggest new features?
- Can I test Snipcart for free?
- Do you handle recurring payments & subscriptions?
- Does Snipcart offer a merchant dashboard?
- Can I sell digital goods with Snipcart?
Standard & custom pricing
- How do Standard & "I am special" pricings work?
- Why do you charge a minimal monthly fee of $10 on the Standard plan?
- If I make no sales, will I pay the $10 minimal monthly fee on the Standard plan?
- Do you offer discounts for high-volume sales?
- What are your rates for non-profit organizations?
- How much will it cost me to use Snipcart?
- Which languages are supported by Snipcart?
- Which currencies are supported by Snipcart?
- In which countries is Snipcart available?
- Can I set up crowdfunding with Snipcart?
- How can I cancel my account?
- Which browsers does Snipcart support?
- I'm a developer; how should I set up Snipcart for my client?
- How can I manage inventory for my store?
- How do I handle chargebacks with Snipcart?
Join 30 000+ developers & merchants. Testing is forever free, no credit card required.