Got questions? Good: we got answers.
Can I use deferred payments with Snipcart?
Your customers don’t have to pay online, and yes, you can bill them later. Our aim here is to accommodate different payment methods and facilitate the already existing relations between you and your clients. If, say, your client is an institution, sometimes they won’t be able to pay online with a credit card number. It’s important to us that you can use Snipcart the way it suits you best. That’s why we support deferred payments.
When configuring your Snipcart dashboard, you can choose to enable the bill me later option. By doing that, your customers will have an additional option when they reach the payment step inside the online shopping cart. They’ll be able to choose to pay later. No payments will be processed; you’ll be able to manage the transaction, however, you see fit and bill them later!
- Can I build a new website with Snipcart?
- What programming skills do I need to set up Snipcart?
- Do I need an SSL/HTTPS certificate installed on my website?
- Can I use Snipcart with WordPress?
- How can I suggest new features?
- Can I test Snipcart for free?
- Do you handle recurring payments & subscriptions?
- Does Snipcart offer a merchant dashboard?
- Can I sell digital goods with Snipcart?
- What can I do if my payment gateway isn't supported?
- Can I handle partial and total order refunds with Snipcart?
- Can I use deferred payments with Snipcart?
- Which languages are supported by Snipcart?
- Which currencies are supported by Snipcart?
- In which countries is Snipcart available?
- Can I set up crowdfunding with Snipcart?
- How can I cancel my account?
- Which browsers does Snipcart support?
- I'm a developer; how should I set up Snipcart for my client?
- How can I manage inventory for my store?
- How do I handle chargebacks with Snipcart?
- Do you offer discounts for high-volume sales?
- How does your monthly fee processing work?
- What are your rates for non-profit organizations?
- How much will it cost me to use Snipcart?
- Why do you charge a minimal monthly fee of 10$ on the Standard plan?
- If I make no sales, will I pay the 10$ minimal monthly fee on the Standard plan?
Join 6500+ developers. Get set up in seconds, integrate in minutes.