Got questions? Good: we got answers.
How can I suggest new features?
Here at Snipcart, we value collaboration, a lot. We welcome any kind of feedback with open arms. What we’re saying is this: if you’re thinking about an amazing (or simply useful) feature we haven’t added yet, tell us! Here’s how you can reach the team:
Intercom - support
Use the widget located at the bottom right corner of your screen once you've logged in to your Snipcart account. We'll gladly accept feature requests through this system.
You can drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org using “Feature Request” as the email subject. You can expect an answer from us within 24 hours business days for feature requests, though usually we answer during the following 2 or 3 hours. Please note that we’re located in Québec city, so we’re on Canada’s Eastern Time Zone (also, we do sleep sometimes).
The more a feature is requested, the more it becomes a priority for us to integrate. Unless your suggestion isn’t aligned with Snipcart’s mission and direction, be sure that it will be considered. The more a request presents an added value for all of our users, the higher it jumps on our priority list.
- Can I build a new website with Snipcart?
- What programming skills do I need to set up Snipcart?
- Do I need an SSL/HTTPS certificate installed on my website?
- Can I use Snipcart with WordPress?
- How can I suggest new features?
- Can I test Snipcart for free?
- Do you handle recurring payments & subscriptions?
- Does Snipcart offer a merchant dashboard?
- Can I sell digital goods with Snipcart?
- What can I do if my payment gateway isn't supported?
- Can I handle partial and total order refunds with Snipcart?
- Can I use deferred payments with Snipcart?
- Which languages are supported by Snipcart?
- Which currencies are supported by Snipcart?
- In which countries is Snipcart available?
- Can I set up crowdfunding with Snipcart?
- How can I cancel my account?
- Which browsers does Snipcart support?
- I'm a developer; how should I set up Snipcart for my client?
- How can I manage inventory for my store?
- How do I handle chargebacks with Snipcart?
- Do you offer discounts for high-volume sales?
- How does your monthly fee processing work?
- What are your rates for non-profit organizations?
- How much will it cost me to use Snipcart?
- Why do you charge a minimal monthly fee of 10$ on the Standard plan?
- If I make no sales, will I pay the 10$ minimal monthly fee on the Standard plan?
Join 6500+ developers. Get set up in seconds, integrate in minutes.