Got questions? Good: we got answers.
Does Snipcart offer a merchant dashboard?
Yes we do! We offer you a lean, powerful cart in the front, and an effective, robust dashboard in the back.
Once you sign up for a free account, you'll access your own back-office merchant dashboard. From there, you'll be able to:
- Track sales & orders with visual analytics
- Manage and export orders & customers
- Create and manage discounts & promotions
- Set up tax details for your online store
- Connect your payment gateway & shipping providers
- Integrate with external systems using our webhooks
- Can I build a new website with Snipcart?
- What programming skills do I need to set up Snipcart?
- Do I need an SSL/HTTPS certificate installed on my website?
- Can I use Snipcart with WordPress?
- How can I suggest new features?
- Can I test Snipcart for free?
- Do you handle recurring payments & subscriptions?
- Does Snipcart offer a merchant dashboard?
- Can I sell digital goods with Snipcart?
Standard & custom pricing
- How do Standard & "I am special" pricings work?
- Why do you charge a minimal monthly fee of $10 on the Standard plan?
- If I make no sales, will I pay the $10 minimal monthly fee on the Standard plan?
- Do you offer discounts for high-volume sales?
- What are your rates for non-profit organizations?
- How much will it cost me to use Snipcart?
Pro Pack pricing
- Which languages are supported by Snipcart?
- Which currencies are supported by Snipcart?
- In which countries is Snipcart available?
- Can I set up crowdfunding with Snipcart?
- How can I cancel my account?
- Which browsers does Snipcart support?
- I'm a developer; how should I set up Snipcart for my client?
- How can I manage inventory for my store?
- How do I handle chargebacks with Snipcart?
Join 20 000+ developers & merchants. Testing is forever free, no credit card required.