Got questions? Good: we got answers.
Do I need an SSL/HTTPS certificate installed on my website?
Even without an SSL/HTTPS certificate installed, we make sure all of your communications pass through HTTPS/SSL encryption even if there’s no green lock pad next to your URL.
Although you technically do not need any SSL/HTTPS certificate, we still strongly recommend you install one. During checkout, your customers will feel more secure if you have a certificate installed, since everybody doesn’t know about Snipcart just yet :) We’ve also gone further than just using SSL/HTTPS encryption in terms of security; you can read more about it in the security section of our documentation. Also, it protects your website from certain man-in-the-middle attacks.
- Can I build a new website with Snipcart?
- What programming skills do I need to set up Snipcart?
- Do I need an SSL/HTTPS certificate installed on my website?
- Can I use Snipcart with WordPress?
- How can I suggest new features?
- Can I test Snipcart for free?
- Do you handle recurring payments & subscriptions?
- Does Snipcart offer a merchant dashboard?
- What can I do if my payment gateway isn't supported?
- Can I handle partial and total order refunds with Snipcart?
- Can I use deferred payments with Snipcart?
- Which languages are supported by Snipcart?
- Which currencies are supported by Snipcart?
- In which countries is Snipcart available?
- Can I set up crowdfunding with Snipcart?
- How can I cancel my account?
- Which browsers does Snipcart support?
- I'm a developer; how should I set up Snipcart for my client?
- How can I manage inventory for my store?
- Do you offer discounts for high-volume sales?
- How does your monthly fee processing work?
- What are your rates for non-profit organizations?
- How much will it cost me to use Snipcart?
- Why do you charge a minimal monthly fee of 10$ on the Standard plan?
- If I make no sales, will I pay the 10$ minimal monthly fee on the Standard plan?
Join 5,000+ developers. Get set up in seconds, integrate in minutes.