Got questions? Good: we got answers.
Can I use Snipcart with WordPress?
Of course! Snipcart is technology independent: this means you can integrate it to any content management system (CMS) available out there, and WordPress is no exception.
You can read this post to learn about an easier way to manage your Snipcart products with a WordPress integration. Also, if you're a developer/designer looking to give more inventory management autonomy to your WordPress customers with Snipcart, this post is for you.
If you’re searching for some more in-depth explanations and examples of CMS integrations, go ahead and look up our comprehensive documentation section.
- Can I build a new website with Snipcart?
- What programming skills do I need to set up Snipcart?
- Do I need an SSL/HTTPS certificate installed on my website?
- Can I use Snipcart with WordPress?
- How can I suggest new features?
- Can I test Snipcart for free?
- Do you handle recurring payments & subscriptions?
- Does Snipcart offer a merchant dashboard?
- Can I sell digital goods with Snipcart?
- What can I do if my payment gateway isn't supported?
- Can I handle partial and total order refunds with Snipcart?
- Can I use deferred payments with Snipcart?
- Which languages are supported by Snipcart?
- Which currencies are supported by Snipcart?
- In which countries is Snipcart available?
- Can I set up crowdfunding with Snipcart?
- How can I cancel my account?
- Which browsers does Snipcart support?
- I'm a developer; how should I set up Snipcart for my client?
- How can I manage inventory for my store?
- How do I handle chargebacks with Snipcart?
- Do you offer discounts for high-volume sales?
- How does your monthly fee processing work?
- What are your rates for non-profit organizations?
- How much will it cost me to use Snipcart?
- Why do you charge a minimal monthly fee of 10$ on the Standard plan?
- If I make no sales, will I pay the 10$ minimal monthly fee on the Standard plan?
Join 6500+ developers. Get set up in seconds, integrate in minutes.