Can I use Snipcart with WordPress?
Of course! Snipcart is technology independent: this means that you can integrate it to any content management system (CMS) available out there, and WordPress is no exception.
You can read this post to learn about an easier way to manage your Snipcart products with a WordPress integration. Also, if you're a developer/designer looking to give more inventory management autonomy to your WordPress customers with Snipcart, this post is for you.
If you’re searching for some more in-depth explanations and examples of CMS integrations, go ahead and look up our comprehensive documentation section.
- Can I build a new website with Snipcart?
- When should I use Snipcart to sell online?
- What programming skills do I need to set up Snipcart?
- How can I sell Snipcart to non-technical users?
- Do I need an SSL/HTTPS certificate installed on my website?
- Can I use Snipcart with WordPress?
- How can I suggest new features?
- Can I test Snipcart for free?
- Do you handle recurring payments & subscriptions?
- Does Snipcart offer a merchant dashboard?
- Can I sell digital goods with Snipcart?
Standard & custom pricing
- How do Standard & "I am special" pricings work?
- Why do you charge a minimal monthly fee of $10 on the Standard plan?
- If I make no sales, will I pay the $10 minimal monthly fee on the Standard plan?
- Do you offer discounts for high-volume sales?
- What are your rates for non-profit organizations?
- How much will it cost me to use Snipcart?
- Which languages are supported by Snipcart?
- Which currencies are supported by Snipcart?
- In which countries is Snipcart available?
- Can I set up crowdfunding with Snipcart?
- How can I cancel my account?
- Which browsers does Snipcart support?
- I'm a developer; how should I set up Snipcart for my client?
- How can I manage inventory for my store?
- How do I handle chargebacks with Snipcart?
Join 20 000+ developers & merchants. Testing is forever free, no credit card required.