Got questions? Good: we got answers.
Do you handle recurring payments & subscriptions?
Yes, you can! Snipcart allows you to set unlimited configurations of plans, as well as physical products. Whether you're selling returning monthly products, magazine subscriptions, service memberships or any kind of recurring plans, we have you covered. Here’s the post introducing this feature, and here’s thedocumentation section to get started with recurring payments.
You can also easily integrate a customer dashboard on your website to allow them to keep track of their transactions history, active subscriptions and upcoming. Learn how to that here.
- Can I build a new website with Snipcart?
- What programming skills do I need to set up Snipcart?
- Do I need an SSL/HTTPS certificate installed on my website?
- Can I use Snipcart with WordPress?
- How can I suggest new features?
- Can I test Snipcart for free?
- Do you handle recurring payments & subscriptions?
- Does Snipcart offer a merchant dashboard?
- Can I sell digital goods with Snipcart?
- What can I do if my payment gateway isn't supported?
- Can I handle partial and total order refunds with Snipcart?
- Can I use deferred payments with Snipcart?
- Which languages are supported by Snipcart?
- Which currencies are supported by Snipcart?
- In which countries is Snipcart available?
- Can I set up crowdfunding with Snipcart?
- How can I cancel my account?
- Which browsers does Snipcart support?
- I'm a developer; how should I set up Snipcart for my client?
- How can I manage inventory for my store?
- How do I handle chargebacks with Snipcart?
- Do you offer discounts for high-volume sales?
- How does your monthly fee processing work?
- What are your rates for non-profit organizations?
- How much will it cost me to use Snipcart?
- Why do you charge a minimal monthly fee of 10$ on the Standard plan?
- If I make no sales, will I pay the 10$ minimal monthly fee on the Standard plan?
Join 6500+ developers. Get set up in seconds, integrate in minutes.