Got questions? Good: we got answers.
Which currencies are supported by Snipcart?
We support all currencies. Within the Snicpart admin dashboard, you can directly configure the currency you’d like to use for your online store. However, the currency you choose must be supported by your payment gateway. Make sure your Snipcart account and your payment gateway account both use the same currency. For instance, if your Stripe account is set up in Canadian dollars (CAD) and you set American dollars (US) in your Snipcart dashboard, then the payments won’t be processed. You’ll also be able to customize the numbers format within the dashboard. As for our billing, we’ll use the conversion rate on the time of the billing.
Click on your chosen gateway for more detailed information about the currencies it supports:
- Can I build a new website with Snipcart?
- What programming skills do I need to set up Snipcart?
- Do I need an SSL/HTTPS certificate installed on my website?
- Can I use Snipcart with WordPress?
- How can I suggest new features?
- Can I test Snipcart for free?
- Do you handle recurring payments & subscriptions?
- Does Snipcart offer a merchant dashboard?
- What can I do if my payment gateway isn't supported?
- Can I handle partial and total order refunds with Snipcart?
- Can I use deferred payments with Snipcart?
- Which languages are supported by Snipcart?
- Which currencies are supported by Snipcart?
- In which countries is Snipcart available?
- Can I set up crowdfunding with Snipcart?
- How can I cancel my account?
- Which browsers does Snipcart support?
- I'm a developer; how should I set up Snipcart for my client?
- How can I manage inventory for my store?
- Do you offer discounts for high-volume sales?
- How does your monthly fee processing work?
- What are your rates for non-profit organizations?
- How much will it cost me to use Snipcart?
- Why do you charge a minimal monthly fee of 10$ on the Standard plan?
- If I make no sales, will I pay the 10$ minimal monthly fee on the Standard plan?
Join 5,000+ developers. Get set up in seconds, integrate in minutes.