Got questions? Good: we got answers.
How can I cancel my account?
Though we are sorry to see you leave, we understand that business models/needs can change. To cancel your Snipcart account:
- Log in to your merchant dashboard.
- Make sure you toggle the Live mode at the top of the screen.
- Click on the small user icon at the top right corner.
- Under the Account section, click on Profile.
- Click on the black Cancel my account button.
We also really value feedback from our current or former customers. We would really, really appreciate it if you took a quick moment to write and tell us why you're cancelling your account! This helps us improve the quality of our product and customer service. Thanks!
- Can I build a new website with Snipcart?
- What programming skills do I need to set up Snipcart?
- Do I need an SSL/HTTPS certificate installed on my website?
- Can I use Snipcart with WordPress?
- How can I suggest new features?
- Can I test Snipcart for free?
- Do you handle recurring payments & subscriptions?
- Does Snipcart offer a merchant dashboard?
- Can I sell digital goods with Snipcart?
Standard & custom pricing
- How do Standard & "I am special" pricings work?
- Why do you charge a minimal monthly fee of $10 on the Standard plan?
- If I make no sales, will I pay the $10 minimal monthly fee on the Standard plan?
- Do you offer discounts for high-volume sales?
- What are your rates for non-profit organizations?
- How much will it cost me to use Snipcart?
Pro Pack pricing
- Which languages are supported by Snipcart?
- Which currencies are supported by Snipcart?
- In which countries is Snipcart available?
- Can I set up crowdfunding with Snipcart?
- How can I cancel my account?
- Which browsers does Snipcart support?
- I'm a developer; how should I set up Snipcart for my client?
- How can I manage inventory for my store?
- How do I handle chargebacks with Snipcart?
Join 6500+ developers. Testing is forever free, no credit card required.