Can I set up crowdfunding with Snipcart?
Of course you can! We want our product to be a tool that allows you to bring your projects to life through crowdfunding. It doesn’t have to be a revolutionary product (but we’d be psyched if it was!). It can be anything you need money for: a movie, a game, a book, a cause, a [insert what your project would be here].
We love the idea of hosting customized crowdfunding on your own site, and we're happy to give a reduced fee to any crowdfunding initiative. Instead of our standard 2%, we'll lower the fee to 1.5%. Just email us when you're ready to use Snipcart for your collaborative funding initiative and we'll adjust your pricing!
- Can I build a new website with Snipcart?
- When should I use Snipcart to sell online?
- What programming skills do I need to set up Snipcart?
- How can I sell Snipcart to non-technical users?
- Do I need an SSL/HTTPS certificate installed on my website?
- Can I use Snipcart with WordPress?
- How can I suggest new features?
- Can I test Snipcart for free?
- Do you handle recurring payments & subscriptions?
- Does Snipcart offer a merchant dashboard?
- Can I sell digital goods with Snipcart?
Standard & custom pricing
- How do Standard & "I am special" pricings work?
- Why do you charge a minimal monthly fee of $10 on the Standard plan?
- If I make no sales, will I pay the $10 minimal monthly fee on the Standard plan?
- Do you offer discounts for high-volume sales?
- What are your rates for non-profit organizations?
- How much will it cost me to use Snipcart?
- Which languages are supported by Snipcart?
- Which currencies are supported by Snipcart?
- In which countries is Snipcart available?
- Can I set up crowdfunding with Snipcart?
- How can I cancel my account?
- Which browsers does Snipcart support?
- I'm a developer; how should I set up Snipcart for my client?
- How can I manage inventory for my store?
- How do I handle chargebacks with Snipcart?
Join 20 000+ developers & merchants. Testing is forever free, no credit card required.