Got questions? Good: we got answers.
Can I set up crowdfunding with Snipcart?
Of course you can! We love the idea of of hosting customized crowdfunding on your own site, and we're happy to give a reduced fee to any crowdfunding initiative. Instead of our standard 2%, we'll lower the fee to 1.5%. Just email us when you're ready to use Snipcart for your collaborative funding initiative and we'll adjust your pricing!
To learn more about the subject, you should check out our post Crowdfunding Projects On Your Own Site with Snipcart.
- Can I build a new website with Snipcart?
- What programming skills do I need to set up Snipcart?
- Do I need an SSL/HTTPS certificate installed on my website?
- Can I use Snipcart with WordPress?
- How can I suggest new features?
- Can I test Snipcart for free?
- Do you handle recurring payments & subscriptions?
- Does Snipcart offer a merchant dashboard?
- Can I sell digital goods with Snipcart?
Standard & custom pricing
- How do Standard & "I am special" pricings work?
- Why do you charge a minimal monthly fee of 10$ on the Standard plan?
- If I make no sales, will I pay the 10$ minimal monthly fee on the Standard plan?
- Do you offer discounts for high-volume sales?
- What are your rates for non-profit organizations?
- How much will it cost me to use Snipcart?
Pro Pack pricing
- Which languages are supported by Snipcart?
- Which currencies are supported by Snipcart?
- In which countries is Snipcart available?
- Can I set up crowdfunding with Snipcart?
- How can I cancel my account?
- Which browsers does Snipcart support?
- I'm a developer; how should I set up Snipcart for my client?
- How can I manage inventory for my store?
- How do I handle chargebacks with Snipcart?
Join 6500+ developers. Get set up in seconds, integrate in minutes.