Want to apply for this opening? Check out the details below first. :)
We’re developers, and we’ve built a kick*ss shopping cart platform for developers. And now, surprise surprise, we’re looking for a new… developer to add to our tight-knit ranks.
We’re way past the ramen profitability phase. Still, we’re a small, bootstrapped startup, so your tasks will vary. Hence why we’d like to hire a “full-stack” developer.
However, it’s worth mentioning that the primary thing needed here will be experienced in backend development. Let’s just say we’ll start from there. : )
Oh, and we almost forgot: we’re not hiring cowboy developers.
You’ll need to be responsible for your code and thoroughly test it at all times. You’ll work in a performing development environment, safeguarded by fully automated tests and continuous integration.
Here’s some of the stuff you’ll most likely have to work on with the team:
- Polishing the product’s backend scaffolding
- Developing and deploying in production new product features
- Helping out with customer support
- Providing technical content for documentation or articles
- Optimizing the frontend dashboard & site
- Building side projects for marketing purposes
We’ll give you all the training, help, and caffeine you want. But you’ll have to be able to strive on your own. Call a few shots. Take a few risks. In the end, your position will be what you make it. You get the picture.
Note: If you don’t have a full-stack skillset but believe you can bring value to the table anyway, then reach out to us. We’d love to hear you out.
If you’re up for the task, you’d be working with our product owner, dev team, marketing team, and CEO. They’re good people, promise.
- You’re familiar with the tech startup and SaaS world.
- Your written English is good to excellent, nothing less.
- You’re familiar with .NET & Azure.
- You can thrive in a remote and async communication context.
- You’re a big fan of learning by yourself.
- If you know a bit or a lot about the e-commerce industry, that’s a plus.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: From $55,000.00 per year
Additional pay: Bonus pay
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Discounted or free food
- Extended health care
- Flexible schedule
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- RRSP match
- Vision care
- Work from home
Schedule: Monday to Friday
Work remotely: Yes
- Remote interview process
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
Interested? Send us your CV at [email protected]
Please use I’m not a cowboy developer as the subject of your email so that we know you really read our job posting. 😉
Join 20 000+ developers & merchants. Testing is forever free, no credit card required.