Want to apply for this opening? Check out the details below first. 😊
Snipcart is a developer-first, low-footprint commerce platform. Its frontend is stack-agnostic, its back-office; feature-rich. It’s a startup from beautiful Québec City, Canada, and has been running for 8+ years. The team values sharing, laughing, and neat code, in that order.
We’re developers, and we’ve built a kick*ss shopping cart platform for developers. And now, surprise, surprise, we’re looking for a new… developer to add to our tight-knit ranks.
We’re way past the ramen profitability phase. We're scaling our systems and need help breaking up, improving, and optimizing our monolith and different services.
Oh, and we almost forgot: we only hire responsible developers.
You’ll need to be accountable for your code and test it as much as possible. You’ll work in a performing development environment, safeguarded by fully automated tests and continuous integration.
Here’s some of the stuff you’ll most likely have to work on with the team:
- Polishing the product’s frontend
- Developing and deploying in production new product features
- Helping out with customer support
- Providing technical content for documentation or articles
- Optimizing cart and dashboard UI and UX
We’ll give you all the training, help, and caffeine you want. But you’ll have to be able to strive on your own. Call a few shots. Take a few risks. In the end, your position will be what you make it. You get the picture.
If you’re up for the task, you’d be working with our product owner, dev team, marketing team, and head of Snipcart. They’re good people, promise.
- You’re familiar with the tech startup and SaaS world.
- Your written English is good to excellent, nothing less.
- You can thrive in a remote and async communication context.
- You’re a big fan of learning by yourself.
- You know a bit about the e-commerce industry (a plus).
Salary: From $65,000-$100,000
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Dental care
- Stock options
- Disability insurance
- Discounted or free food
- Extended health care
- Flexible schedule
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- RRSP match
- Vision care
- Work from home
Schedule: Monday to Friday
Work remotely: Yes
- Remote interview process
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
Interested? Send us your CV at [email protected].
Please use I’m not a cowboy frontend developer as the subject of your email so that we know you really read our job posting. 😉
Join 20 000+ developers & merchants. Testing is forever free, no credit card required.