Got questions? Good: we got answers.
How does the Pro Pack pricing works?
For users in Test mode:
Note that entering Live mode isn’t the only step to processing real transactions on your site. You’ll also need to activate your Live API key. Doing so effectively starts your Standard pricing billing cycle, which is charged at the end of every month. Subsequent Pro Pack fees will follow that cycle.
An example to sum this up:
- You are in Test mode and subscribe to the Pro Pack. No charges.
- You enter Live mode on June 1st. No charges.
- You activate your Live API key on June 15th. $70 charged.
- You’ve sold for $1000 on July 15th. 2% + $70 charged.
For users already in Live mode:
Once you subscribe in your dashboard, we first charge a pro-rata of Pro Pack fees ($70) depending on where you’re at in your monthly billing cycle. Then, we charge you $70 as each new billing cycle begins.
- You are currently in Live mode processing real transactions.
- You activated your Live API key on June 15th.
- You subscribe to the Pro Pack on June 20th. $58.33 charged (83% of 30 days left).
You’ve sold for $1000 on July 15th. 2% + $70 charged.
- Can I build a new website with Snipcart?
- What programming skills do I need to set up Snipcart?
- Do I need an SSL/HTTPS certificate installed on my website?
- Can I use Snipcart with WordPress?
- How can I suggest new features?
- Can I test Snipcart for free?
- Do you handle recurring payments & subscriptions?
- Does Snipcart offer a merchant dashboard?
- Can I sell digital goods with Snipcart?
Standard & custom pricing
- How do Standard & "I am special" pricings work?
- Why do you charge a minimal monthly fee of $10 on the Standard plan?
- If I make no sales, will I pay the $10 minimal monthly fee on the Standard plan?
- Do you offer discounts for high-volume sales?
- What are your rates for non-profit organizations?
- How much will it cost me to use Snipcart?
Pro Pack pricing
- Which languages are supported by Snipcart?
- Which currencies are supported by Snipcart?
- In which countries is Snipcart available?
- Can I set up crowdfunding with Snipcart?
- How can I cancel my account?
- Which browsers does Snipcart support?
- I'm a developer; how should I set up Snipcart for my client?
- How can I manage inventory for my store?
- How do I handle chargebacks with Snipcart?
Join 6500+ developers. Testing is forever free, no credit card required.