Got questions? Good: we got answers.
How does your monthly fee processing work?
For the Standard plan:
We’ll only be billing you on a monthly basis. Every month, on the day you first went live, we’ll automatically calculate and charge 2% of your monthly sales on the credit card you’ll have entered to your account when setting up your Snipcart admin dashboard. We'll be charging you in US dollars (USD). Please note that we charge a 10$ minimal monthly fee. This means that if you're selling under 500$ a month, you'll be charged a flat 10$ to use Snipcart. If you're selling over 500$, you'll be charged the 2% fee.
For the "I am special" plan:
If you have specific needs for pricing (high volume sales or seasonal sales, for instance) please contact us directly through our Pricing page. In this case, we'll also be billing you on a monthly basis. On the last day of every month, we’ll automatically charge the amount on the credit card you’ll have entered to your account when setting up your Snipcart admin dashboard.
*Please note that some banks might ask international transactions to be authorized before you start selling online. If your card doesn't seem to be working with Snipcart, this might be the reason.
- Can I build a new website with Snipcart?
- What programming skills do I need to set up Snipcart?
- Do I need an SSL/HTTPS certificate installed on my website?
- Can I use Snipcart with WordPress?
- How can I suggest new features?
- Can I test Snipcart for free?
- Do you handle recurring payments & subscriptions?
- Does Snipcart offer a merchant dashboard?
- Can I sell digital goods with Snipcart?
- What can I do if my payment gateway isn't supported?
- Can I handle partial and total order refunds with Snipcart?
- Can I use deferred payments with Snipcart?
- Which languages are supported by Snipcart?
- Which currencies are supported by Snipcart?
- In which countries is Snipcart available?
- Can I set up crowdfunding with Snipcart?
- How can I cancel my account?
- Which browsers does Snipcart support?
- I'm a developer; how should I set up Snipcart for my client?
- How can I manage inventory for my store?
- How do I handle chargebacks with Snipcart?
- Do you offer discounts for high-volume sales?
- How does your monthly fee processing work?
- What are your rates for non-profit organizations?
- How much will it cost me to use Snipcart?
- Why do you charge a minimal monthly fee of 10$ on the Standard plan?
- If I make no sales, will I pay the 10$ minimal monthly fee on the Standard plan?
Join 6500+ developers. Get set up in seconds, integrate in minutes.