Got questions? Good: we got answers.
Do you offer discounts for high-volume sales?
We can set up specific pricing plans for merchants with high-volume sales through our I am special plan.
We understand that, for merchants with high-volume sales, our 2% commission fee can represent a lot of money. And we sure don’t want such a number to be the only thing stopping you from using Snipcart to take your online business to the next level. That’s the reason we offer adapted and specific pricing to suit your business model and needs.
If you want to learn if your business qualifies for the I am special plan, head over to our Pricing page and fill up the contact form. We'll be in touch shortly!
- Can I build a new website with Snipcart?
- What programming skills do I need to set up Snipcart?
- Do I need an SSL/HTTPS certificate installed on my website?
- Can I use Snipcart with WordPress?
- How can I suggest new features?
- Can I test Snipcart for free?
- Do you handle recurring payments & subscriptions?
- Does Snipcart offer a merchant dashboard?
- What can I do if my payment gateway isn't supported?
- Can I handle partial and total order refunds with Snipcart?
- Can I use deferred payments with Snipcart?
- Which languages are supported by Snipcart?
- Which currencies are supported by Snipcart?
- In which countries is Snipcart available?
- Can I set up crowdfunding with Snipcart?
- How can I cancel my account?
- Which browsers does Snipcart support?
- I'm a developer; how should I set up Snipcart for my client?
- How can I manage inventory for my store?
- Do you offer discounts for high-volume sales?
- How does your monthly fee processing work?
- What are your rates for non-profit organizations?
- How much will it cost me to use Snipcart?
- Why do you charge a minimal monthly fee of 10$ on the Standard plan?
- If I make no sales, will I pay the 10$ minimal monthly fee on the Standard plan?
Join 5,000+ developers. Get set up in seconds, integrate in minutes.